The Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce could not exist without all of our wonderful members. We want you and your business to become part of us and take full advantage of the countless professional learning and growth opportunities by attending, and even volunteering to help at meetings, conferences and events.
Members have the opportunity to attend Chamber lunches, speed networking and business after hours to discover how you can work together with other Chamber members to add value to your company, your community and your career. Regular events include:
- Monthly General Membership Luncheons
- Business After Hours
- Monthly Business Development Meetings
- Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings and Grand Openings
- Speed Networking
You could even sign up for a committee to help discover and showcase your talents and leadership skills all while helping your community and fellow Chamber members.
The best companies join the Chamber because they understand just what the Chamber can do for them. Did you know that…
- Out of Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to work for,” 94 of those on the list, including the top 24, are members of their area Chamber.
- Consumers expect Chamber members to be better-than-average companies and are 63% more likely to buy products and services from Chamber members.
- Great employers invest in both their employees and their community. The Chamber can help do both.
So what are you waiting for? Even in the dog days of a Houston summer, CLACC has plenty of events planned to help your business succeed. Call us at 281-488-7676 or visit us on the web today for more information or to become a member. We can’t wait for you to join us!